Can't make it out? We've got options for that!
At Adjoyn we understand that new parent schedules must be flexible. Therefore we offer a variety of options, and rescheduling is always one of them!
In-Home Classes and Consultations
- Our in-home appointments are now suspended for everyone's health and safety. Please check out all our virtual options above!
Webinar Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to attend from a desktop computer?
- No! Our webinars can be viewed via mobile on Chrome or Safari. No need to download an app or create a new account! Just pre-register with your name and email address.
- You'll need the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, or Edge browser, preferably the latest version for an optimum experience. Desktop or Mobile!
- Free webinars are only offered live, but a recording of them is available for purchase. Attendees of paid webinars are offered a recording of the class at completion.
- "How to Choose a Baby Carrier" and "Supporting Babywearing as a Perinatal Professional" are 30 minutes each.
- Each class in the comprehensive "How to Use" a carrier series is a full hour long.
- "Teaching Babywearing as a Perinatal Professional" is 3 hours.
- Yes, and webinars do have a max number of attendees so reserve your spot today!